Thursday, September 23, 2010

Indian Summer


I am having a hard times dealing with the weather lately.  I happen to be a huge fan of fall.  Everything fall is fantastic to me: fall holidays, fall leaves, fall clothing...  So the fact that it have been in the 80s all week has somewhat depressed me.  I really want to break out the tights and boots, but I just can't!


I got this dress at a new thrift store near my house called Spree which, is apparently part of the Unique thrift store company.  If you are from the Chicagoland area and you thrift, you inevitably know of Unique.  The dress was fairly cheap, only $4.  And it is honestly brand new from like 1988.  I am convinced no one ever wore it.  I also picked up a brand new (with tags) Cynthia Steffe military style suit jacket.  I wish I would have taken some pictures to show but, I didn't get around to it.  So hopefully tomorrow!

Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Target
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Bracelet: Christian Dior

2 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Super-cute thrifty find!

Unknown said...

And what a great dress that would be to wear for fall as well! Fall's so fantastic for layering. Just stumbled upon your blog and love all the thrifted outfits and cute shoes. Will definitely be back again!