Monday, September 13, 2010

The Week In Review

Lately, I feel like a chicken with my head cut off!  I have been so busy that the last few weeks have just flown by.  Sometimes I like when that happens but, not when I am so busy that I forget what day it is. 

On a good note, I have been experimenting with all the clothes my friend Andrea gave me a few weeks ago when she left me for Seattle (I am still slightly bitter). 


I really like these two pieces alone but, I am not so sure about them together.  I think they tend to look a bit 80s when worn together.  The sweater was one that Andrea gave me.  It is really soft and comfy and it actually IS from the 80s so maybe that is where my feelings on the outfit stem...
Sweater: Gift from a friend
Skirt: Zara
Necklace: F21
Heels: Target 
My second attempt at Andrea's former wardrobe was this plaid shirt.  I actually really like it and that is saying a lot because I am generally not a fan of button up shirts, much less plaid ones.  But this one is an old Ralph Lauren and the quality is fantastic.  It is so soft and comfy.  
Plaid Shirt: Gift from a friend
Skirt: I heart Ronson
Moccasins: Minnetonka


Hopefully, I can get in more posts soon.  I feel like such a slacker!

 

2 comments:

kate maggie said...

Love these outfits! I have such a love for plaid! you look great in it. really love your blog <3

Jessica said...

Both of these outfit are really cute! You look great! I'm just getting back in to posting more, so I understand how you feel.