Monday, September 27, 2010

1980s Fantastic-ness....



Ok, so that is how I explained my outfit to one of my coworkers today.  My friend gave me this great purple 1980s skirt recently and because it is so bright, I have been struggling to style it.  Then I realized, basic is best and black is basic so, there you go.  I was actually amazed at how many compliments I got about this skirt today despite the fact that it is bright lavender.  I guess it will enter into my clothing rotation afterall!


I am actually really excited because my husband and I had a First Anniversary photo session yesterday.  We actually got the pictures back today (our token photographer friend is pretty quick) and I excited about sharing them....I just didn't have time to post them today.  So hopefully tomorrow!  I am proud to say that most of my outfit for the photos was thrifted and it was gorgeous!

Top: JCP Clearance rack!
Skirt: Thrifted item from a friend
Leggings: Target
Boots:Madden Girl
Necklace: Tiffany necklace I found at the movie theater I used to work at!

No comments: