Friday, October 1, 2010

The Librarian


I was told probably about three times that this outfit made me look like a librarian.  I took that a compliment!  I actually had to recreate this outfit today because I was so busy at work yesterday that I didn't get out until it was almost dark. 


I have decided to wait on posting the Anniversary photos my husband and I took.  I think I will wait until sometime next week to post them because our first anniversary is actually the 9th.  I am not sure what we are doing yet.  Knowing us, we'll be too busy to plan anything and end up just staying home with wine and movies.  Not that this is so bad but, I kind of would like to have a night out in the city.  But, we'll see.

Vest: Sally Jane Vintage
Necklace: Vintage secretary's pencil necklace
Skirt: Ann Taylor via Unique Resale many years ago
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Jacket: Cynthia Steffe via Spree Resale

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with looking like a librarian, surely :) I really like your long dangly necklace too.