So what do I have in mind??
1. Give aways!
2. Consistent posts three times a week on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
3. More beauty content (I figured, I work in this industry, I might as well post about it more)
4. Growing into a larger fan base
5. Free ad space! (I have a full time job, I dont need to make money off my blog BUT I would love to advertise for some like minded folks!)
6. Better comment love to all the ladies in our little fashion blog-o-sphere.
So, for my first post (and continuation of my New Year's Resolution of using the clothing I have), I want to introduce this...
This is a vest my aunt got me for Christmas about 2 years ago. Now you have to understand the context by which this vest was bought. My aunt thought "Lara loves to hike and ATV and mountain climb and just be outdoors...." Somehow, my love for outdoor sports translates to me wanting to dress like I am about to go hiking on a regular basis. That is where this vest comes in. It isn't quite something that would be either A: comfy or B: practical for outdoor sporting wear but because it looks outdoorsy, she bought it for me. Not that it is BAD...its just not my everyday style.
So, as a result of my resolution to wear pieces in my closet that are practically abandoned....this vest resulted in this outfit....
Shirt: Old Navy
Vest: Gift from my Aunt
Boots: Madden Girl
And believe it or not....I wore this vest today! (For ice skating behind my parents house with my husband). Mission accomplished!