Monday, November 30, 2009

To ad or not to ad....

I have sort of been contemplating to do the whole advertising thing on my blog.  I know a lot of you girls do it and it seems like an easy answer considering I do it for a living with a real website.  I mean, I could advertise and even benefit for some crazy SEO but I just don't know if I should.  What made some of you decide to do it?  Just curious.

Anyways this morning I woke up extremely chilly and so I decided my moccasin boots were needed.  As I have mentioned in an earlier post, my office is in "Jeans Month" which, I of course don't believe in.  I own 2 pairs of jeans and honestly, I can't even style one week in jeans much less a whole month! I know it seems pretty simplistic considering you have half your outfit already decided for you but, for me....I just cant do it.



Sweater: Target
Dress: I love Ronson
Belt: Target
Leggings: Hue
Boots: Aldo 

No comments: