Friday, August 12, 2011

9 Months



I can not believe that I am posting about being 36 weeks pregnant already.  It seems like this pregnancy has just flown by in retrospect.  I only have 4 weeks until my due date and I feel 50% completely prepared and 50% completely unprepared.  I have never really been good with the unknown so I think that is where the unpreparedness feelings come from.  This last month has been so hectic with the fire, attempting to train backups for my job at work and the reality of it all; having a baby, a son, someone who depends completely on me and my husband to raise him.  I know in the back of my mind I'll be a good mother but, I can't help feeling panicked about some things.  I suppose all moms go through that. 

The most exciting thing aside from knowing Little Owl will be here is the realization that I will be able to fit into normal, non-maternity clothing soon!  I am so obsessed with reading about the Fall's fashion because I had to essentially ignore Spring and Summer. 




No comments: