Sunday, July 31, 2011

6 weeks left....

I can't even begin to believe that there are only 6 weeks until my due date.  Ok, I can believe it but, it just seems to have gone by so fast.  Today I spent a good amount of time washing...well, everything.  As a side note, I HATE laundry.  Usually the hubby does it because he can't stand to have laundry sitting around so, once there is a full load ready, he is gearing up the washing machine.  However, this is not the case with baby clothing, sheets, sock, etc.  He isn't exactly sure why we need to wash everything before the baby wears it but, I know you have to.  So, I spend the day doing just that. 

But, I did get a chance to take a break and paint my nails.  For anyone who has been pregnant, you understand that things like painting your nails is one of the only things you have A: control over and B: make you feel pretty while pregnant.  Since all things fashion (eg. shopping, scouring fashion websites and blog, etc) seem pointless when you have a 40 inch waistline, the best you can do is focus on beauty.  Today, I painted my nails with the IT color of the fall, Chanel's Peridot nail lacquer.  Normally, I would never consider spending $24 on a bottle of nail polish but, it IS Chanel and it is an amazing color.

No comments: