Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Making it through the day....


Have you ever had one of those days at work where you think to yourself, "I would rather live in a box than deal with today again."?  Today was one of those days for me.  It was just so challenging and it made the concept of being a stay-at-home mom so favorable in my mind.  I just really wish sometimes that was an option but, in my head, I know it isn't.  I did manage to make it through the day but, by the time I got home today (which was pretty late), I was all about just ordering food rather than making it.  I know this isn't the best option for being pregnant.  I really try to eat healthy but, days like today just make me want a pizza and watch my recorded episode of 'Pregnant In Heels' (AKA my new favorite show).


Shirt: Nordstrom Rack clearance
Pants: Liz Lange (they were $5!)
Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted 

3 comments:

nicole said...

I know exactly what you mean. Have you read the book Mommy Wars? It is a great mix of short stories showing both sides of working and stay at home moms. I highly recommend it!

Fear is a Dirty Word said...

Thank you for the comment! I love your outfit here, so comfy looking but still stylish! You're such an adorable pregnant person!

Michelle Kendrick Hartney said...

Oh my goodness you are so beautiful and pregnant!!! Love the outfit! Hope you are feeling good.