Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where Did Spring Go?


I have been so inspired lately but fellow bloggers and some co-workers who have fashionably been sporting some tea length skirts in pretty spring hues.  I thought all was lost in finding one when I found this pastel pink bad boy at the Goodwill near my work.  It was a size bigger than what I normally wear but, that worked out with the bump.  So I paired it with a simple black tee and my trusty black pumps.

It was so chilly here that I had to take out the winter coat again.  It was extremely windy and only about 45 degrees out!  Brrr!  Where did spring go?
Tee: Target - Liz Lange
Skirt: Thrifted
Heels: Steve Madden
Necklace: Frank Gehry for Tiffany


And have no fear - baby bump is definitely still there!  It's funny how I don't look pregnant from behind or from the front.  As soon as I turn sideways, different story.  Saturday we find out (if baby is cooperative) if baby is a boy or a girl.  From the beginning, I have thought girl but, recently, with everyone telling me I look like I am carrying a boy, I have become unsure.  Of course, I will keep you all informed!

3 comments:

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

oooh, congratulations with your pregnancy ^^ I love your look :) x

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

i really wish that I looked better in my pregnancy like you. I don't know how you do it but it's amazingly beautiful!! I love the length of skirt!!! I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl!! That is so exciting!!! I anticipated finding out for each of mine too! so much fun! I don't mind being 6'1" or 6'2" in heels at all. People give me and my husband odd looks though when we walk together when I am in heels because he is 5'6" and I'm already 3 inches taller!!
try not to eat too many french fries!!!

Courtney Denton said...

That skirt really is a great length, I think it's very sophisticated. Best of luck at your next check-up!
-Courtney