Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Only Tomorrow Leads The Way...


The title of this post is from the song #41 by Dave Matthews Band and I have always loved it as a quote.  Even when I have the most awful days, I always here Dave singing this line in my head and somehow it makes me feel better.  Dave Matthews Band is probably one of my favorite bands.  I have been going to their concerts and listening since I was about 13.  The song You and Me was even our first dance at our wedding as my husband is a also a huge fan. 

I never talk much about music on here and I am not sure why considering it occupies a large portion of my life.  I love all types of music.  Sometimes I think people try to define and therefore reflect onto others a particular persona based on their music preference.  I guess I have just never really cared to do that.  My iPod is essentially schizophrenic.  Just for reference to this post, I went through my most recently played songs and have listed the top bands/singers/composers of each song...

1.Radiohead
2. Dave Matthews Band
3.Regina Spektor
4. Claude Debussy
5. Passion Pit
6.Gold Panda
7. Mozart
8. Nine Inch Nails
9. Rascal Flatts
10. Pheonix

Is anyone elses' iPod schizo?


Dress: Motherhood Maternity
Belt: Thrifted
Heels: Steve Madden
Earrings: Designed by my husband for my 23rd Bday
Bracelet: Christian Dior 

No comments: