Sunday, July 18, 2010

waging war on my decor...


I am totally excited for a new venture....a new blog!  I am considering it an off-shoot of this blog.  These days I thrift so much for clothing and accessories but, I realized I never talk about my thrifting and budget shopping on my home decor.  My husband and I moved into our home just over a year ago and we didn't do much in the realm of decoration due to his job layoff just one month after we bought our home.

I soon started to take my thrifting to a new level...home decor.  Somehow, just recently I thought of making it into a blog.  Hopefully you all like this idea!  Visit waging war on my decor...


Vest: Modcloth
Dress: F21
Necklace: Vintage 
Shoes: Seychelles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pattern on this dress! So lovely :)
Also, your new blog sounds like such a great read!