Sunday, July 11, 2010

Those heels look dangerous...

...that is what someone at work told me friday when I wore this outfit.  They are a bit high and not really my normal style but, I actually really love them!


 Blouse: Thrifted
Skirt: Zara
Heels: Bisou Bisou
Necklace and Bracelet: Vintage

I also got my haircut last week.  Everyone they like my fringe (which I normally cut myself) but I feel like he thinned it out a bit too much.  I go to a guy in Chinatown in Chicago and he speaks very little english.  Sometimes I think when I say "Just a little off the bangs..." he thinks I mean "Cut them how you want them!". 


You will have to ignore my horrible skin in the above picture too.  I have been trying not to wear any makeup because  I have been breaking out a lot.  I tried a new foundation and it totally made my skin freak out.  I can't grasp why I had great skin as a teenager but then, when I hit 23, it got horrible all of a sudden.  4 years later, it is still not good.  All my skincare people at work claim your skin changes drastically every 7 years.  I am not sure how much of a reality this is but, I guess they would know better than me.

5 comments:

tess said...

what a sexy nice fitting skirt!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Your hair looks very cute!

Brianna Renee said...

cute hair! I go to our little japan town sometimes, to get my haircut and the whole communication confusion thingy can be kind of a pain but I find they know how to achieve the fringe look the best!

Wild as a Mink said...

Oh the new haircut is superb! I like the fringe, you don't like it? I think its perfect for the cut.
By the way...thank you for saying I look tall and "model-y"--hahah I'm so not! I'm like an inch taller than you! I just choose to wear sky high heels (like the rad ones you're wearing here)and no one seems to notice that there's a 4" heel making me 5'10"+ (shhhhh! Don't tell my secret)

20 YORK STREET said...

Bonjour!

I just want to say that I think you have incredible style! Skin problems used to get to me before but I've sort of (not completely) made peace with mine!

Btw, I have been been following your blog for awhile and have been meaning to comment but it was only recently that I've figured out how. I have just started my own blog as well and would love for you to check it out. Let me know what you think!

http://twentyyork.blogspot.com/2010/07/flower-pots-and-dot-dot-dot.html

thanks,

Marilou