Thursday, December 17, 2009

Debbie Downer and a WWD Day

I am going to apologize ahead of time for this post but, I have just been a Debbie Downer today!  I think it has to do with having a fat day.  I just had one of those days where all day I felt like I weighed 100 more than I do.  Not sure why.  Luckily, I am smart enough to photograph myself and always post the next day so even if my day sucks or I couldn't get around to taking a good pic, I can still post something.

Cardigan: Thakoon for Target
Blouse: I heart Ronson
Skirt: I heart Ronson
Leggings: Target
Boots: Madden Girl
Necklace: ModCloth
 

On the other hand, today's work day was a bit slower and I had a bit of time to go through some old WWD publications through December.  Typically I am pretty good about picking them up and scanning for some good fashion content but since we are retail and December is crazy season, I have been pretty far behind in my reading.  In doing so I fell across an article about one of my favorite sustainable clothing labels, Edun and their new spring collection and I fell in love!  (The ruffle skirt is what caught my attention!)


 
 
(all imgs are from WWD 12/10/2009)

1 comment:

Q's Daydream said...

fat days are the worst!!!! you look fab though, just so ya know :o)