1. What is your current obsession?
Well, I just moved into a house with my fiance so I have been spending a lot of time attempting to decorate it. This proves to be much harder than I initially anticipated! Combining my flea market vintage with his stream-line architectural taste is fairly daunting. But I am working my way through it.
2. What is your weirdest obsession?
Owls. I have a terribly weird obsession with owls. I have them on everything and when I find an owl item, I have to buy it. People have actually bought me owl brooches and necklaces and even a fantastic owl patched sweater in the past.
3. What do you see outside your window?
I see my neighbor's yard. I am not even sure if anyone lives there.
4. What is your favourite color?
Turquoise. Really any shade of it. I suppose this liking started as child. All of my mother's and grandmother's jewelry was Navajo and mostly made of turquoise.
5. What is your weakness?
Anything from Paris. My grandmother was from Paris and we grew up hearing stories of the City of Lights during WWII.
6. What animal would you be?
I would love to be a house cat.
7. What would you like to learn how to do?
Speak better French. My accent is awesome but my knowledge is pretty horrid.
8. What do you want to never happen in life?
Lose my imagination. It has gotten me through some pretty rough times.
9. What is on your bedside table?
We don't have that complicated of furniture yet but, I used to have one at my parent's house and it had a lamp, a handmade tile coaster (I like water at my bedside, i wake up thirsty all the time) and my alarm clock.
10. What's the last thing you bought?
A fabulous dress on ModCloth.com for a wedding I am going to at the end of the month. It is on a vineyard in Michigan and I needed something vineyard worthy.
11. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Well no one tagged me, I just took it.
12. What was your favourite children's book?
Alice in Wonderland and Beauty and the Beast.
13. Who do you want to meet in person?
I would love to meet Zooey Deschanel. She is so chic.
14. What did you want to be as a child?
I always wanted to be some sort of scientist that is an expert in their field. When I was about 8, it was Marine Biology. When I was 10, it was Paleontology and when I was 12, it was theoretical physics. I didn't end up doing any of them. I work in the work of internet marketing for a beauty company. ;)
15. What did you dream about last night?
I am not sure but, I didnt wake up screaming, so that is good!
16. Which to you prefer, day or night?
Night. I do not do well in the morning.
17. What's your favourite piece of clothing in your closet?
I have this button dress that I waited and waited for on ModCloth that I just adore. I plan to wear it for our engagement pictures, which are very artsy.
18. What's your plan for tomorrow?
Work, unfortunately. But it is one day closer to the weekend!
19. What would you like to get your hands on right now?
A vintage prairie dress from the 70s. Liebemarlene's Rhiannon had one in her eBay store but I was outbid! I was so upset. But, I am looking for one still.
20. What is your must-have of the moment?
21. What's your favourite tea flavour?
Rooibos. And I drink (and adore) most tea. But its vanilla flavor is just fantastic.
22. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
The Canary Islands for a holiday!