Thursday, June 30, 2011

Too big for everything!


Ok, so I haven't forgotten about my blog.  The problem is that I honestly had zero outfits to show!  It seemed that within a week I was all of a sudden too big for 99% of my clothes.  I had to resort to buying maternity clothing.  I know that isn't the end of the world or anything....I mean, I astound myself that I have managed to make it to 30 weeks with minimal amounts of maternity clothes.  But, I just couldn't squeeze myself into my jeans anymore - with the help of a rubberband on the button or not!

But, I am happy so far with how I have grown as a pregnant woman.  Despite eating everything in sight (even in the first trimeste - I had no morning sickness), I have only gained 18 pounds at 30 weeks.  From the front, I barely look pregnant....

Me before I was pregnant




Me at 30 weeks pregnant


I feel like giving myself a pat on the back!  I can't say that I have done nothing to accomplish this so far.  I crave mostly fruit and veggies and I still manage to work out 3 or 4 days a week.  Which, I have to say, is really hard but, it makes me feel amazing to do so!