Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spanish Influence


As a pregnant woman, I belong to a list of forums for moms-to-be.  Its a natural decision because I really don't know anything about being a mom so, it is nice to log into a site and see that other people fear and love the same things you do about being pregnant.  One of the things I saw on one of the sites was to spend 10 minutes a day with your baby...however it is that you can interpret that.  My way is to dance in the morning with my belly.  I know that seems really corny but, music is a huge part of my life and I want my child to hopefully love music the in the same way.
This morning I hit shuffle and The Gipsy Kings came on.  I have this secret liking for Spanish guitar music and I am not really sure where it originated.  I have a few mexican style dresses but, considering the gloomy, rainy 45 degree weather this morning, I chose this dress which is sort of my next closest option.


Cardigan: Kohls
Dress: Anthropologie
Heels: Steve Madden

3 comments:

miss twinkletoes said...

such a cute classic look - You looklovely! Congrats and thanks for stopping by my blog...


www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

adorable look!


ps. I would like to invite you to the first giveaway on blog!

xx
deni

Claire said...

My parents love the Gipsy Kings! They've been to at least one of their concerts, maybe more.

- Claire