Monday, April 4, 2011

The Cold Bug is Never Good....

This is especially true when you are expecting.  I have never felt so horrible nor appreciated Tylenol Cold and Flu so much as I did over the last 4 days.  It started with a cough, innocent enough.  The cough cleared but, was then followed but a sore throat, congestion, head ache and running nose.  Not to mention, I couldn't hear out of one ear!  The worst part was, the most horrible of the 4 days happened to have been the day of my sister in law's baby shower.  I had to leave early...

So this is the only picture I managed to fester up before falling promptly into bed to sleep for 5 hours in the middle of the day.  I absolutely love this coat.  It's by Free People and I actually picked it up at a thrift store by my house about 3 years ago.  It had never been used and still had tags on it!

Coat: Free People
Dress: Modcloth
Tan Pumps: Modcloth

No comments: