Monday, March 14, 2011

The Weekend Toms

There are one pair of shoes that I think that I could never live without (especially on the weekends) and those are my Toms.  I was reading one some of the blogs in my reader this past weekend and there are a few girls who were talking about how they don't always dress like their fancy blog photos every second they walk out the door and I have to agree.  Most of my pictures that I post are outfits for work; where dressing cute is just part of the deal when you work in the fashion/beauty industry.  However, I definitely do not wear those types of outfits out to grocery store on a errand-running Saturday or to the local cafe for brunch on a lazy Sunday.  I usually sport the following types of outfits with my Toms...

Saturday:

Cardigan: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Jeggings: Target
Shoes: Toms
Necklace: Charming Charlie's



Sunday:


Tunic: Thrifted Converse
Jeggings: Target
Camera Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Shoes: Toms

No comments: