Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Momma Style: Lace knit and leggings


This outfit was actually form yesterday but, I didn't get a chance to post it last night because it was both Music Mondays on my blog and it was also my husband's birthday.  We went to the local pub and had $4 burgers.  It was a good time to sit and talk, which we don't get to do sometimes on week nights because as an architect in the city, he works pretty long hours. 


I got this little lace knit tunic at the local resale shop called Spree.  For whatever reason, I have amazing luck there.  A lot of the thrift and resale shops around here can be pretty sketchy and a lot of the times, finding something good is a matter or either good timing or consistent checking back.  But it seems every time I go to Spree, I end up coming home with a whole bag of finds.  Not to mention, I donate there and when you donate, they give you a  coupon for the store for $3 off your purchase.  Not bad when most of the items (including this tunic) are under $5.  It also was cute to wear because it showed off the obvious preggo bump I am not sporting!


Cardigan: Target
Tunic: Trifted
Leggings: Gift from Mom
Heels: Thrifted Steve Madden
Necklace: Gift from a friend
Ring: Charming Charlie's uber clearance

2 comments:

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

You're definitely the chicest mommy-to-be that I've ever seen! Love the silhouette of this outfit and the texture of the lace.

The bold ring is GREAT (is it new or vintage?) and I have a similar owl necklace. :)

I'm a March baby too, my birthday is next week on the 22nd.

Anonymous said...

this is sooo stunning :)