Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What is a year?

I realized that I never got around to sharing my wedding anniversary photos!  A friend of ours, Mr. Nick Aleck, is a photographer and a great one at that.  He did our engagement photos and did such an amazing job that we asked him to do a similar shoot for some first anniversary photos! 


And my favorite...

On Me-
Jacket: Cynthia Steffe thrifted via Spree
Dress: Banana Republic thrifted via Spree
Brooch: Gift from my friend Lauren
Heels: ModCloth
Necklace: A gift from my Mom

On Chris-
Jacket: Zara
Dress Shirt: Kenneth Cole
Jeans: Zara
Belt: Kenneth Cole
Shoes: Stray Dog 

3 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love these shots!! gorgeous

Unknown said...

Aww how sweet. You look gorgeous and your hubby looks at you like you're the only woman in the world :)

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Hey Lara, thanks for getting in touch, I'd been thinking about contacting you to see if you'd like to like to do another meetup in the future.

Congratulations on your news!!! Now you get to buy wee vintage clothing. :)