Thursday, February 4, 2010

Up for a Swap!

Thanks to Delightfully Tacky, I wanted to put it out there that I am all for a swap with anyone who is interested!

With that said, today I finally wore the beautiful blouse that Mel from Idee Geniale sent me in a swap last month.  It has been so cold that I have not been able to wear it.  Even indoors at my office it has been bone cold.  However, today it was pretty mild out and it was just calling my name in my closet!

 
Blouse: Kensie from Mel
Ankle Jeans: Forever 21 (they were $12.50!)
Owl Watch Necklace: Francesca's Boutique
Bracelet: Street vendor in Costa Rica
Heels: Target

 

5 comments:

WILDasaMINK said...

oh the blouse is really cute! I didn't even know you swapped w/her. She's got the best Kensie hook-up in town!

~HM~ said...

Cute jeans! I've been looking for some skinny black ones. And for $12.50?! Can't beat that!

Girl from the North Country said...

Mel Seriously has the best wardrobe I know. That blouse fits you like a gem!

hannah said...

classy!

The Style Rider said...

Lovely jeans! I love that shirt from her! Swaps sound so interesting...(: