Saturday, February 20, 2010

Distracted

 
Blouse: Mint by Jodi Arnold
Cardigan: Forever 21
Brooch: Vintage
Skirt:Express
Leggings: Hue
Oxfords: Rampage 

I can not believe that I haven't made a post since Monday.  It has been such a busy week.  My plan originally was to post on Thursday night but we had a guy come over to give us a bid on new windows (including replacing our front window with a bay window that has a ledge!).  I have also been distracted by watching the Olympics.  Specifically but watching Apolo Ohno, whom I have a crush on.  He is just so cute!  My husband clearly doesn't think so. 

 Aside from being crazy busy, I have been contemplating starting some sister blogs: One on beauty and one of Home but, I am not sure if anything is even interested.  Maybe I should really just infiltrate this blog with those types of posts.  I haven't really figured it out yet.

And I also wanted to update you on ballet!  It has been fantastic.  Although slightly painful to attempt to dance again at 27, it has really bee a good challenge.  

3 comments:

Starr Crow said...

i think it's so cool your pursuing something you love again! and a sister blog sounds neat. sometimes i struggle between posting random things i like and posting things that are relevant to my blog, but a sister blog would be a great way to separate the two.

(i've also been watching the olympics like crazy except i'm in love with shaun white!)

Anonymous said...

I thinking its fantastic that you are getting back to something you love!

by the way that blouse is amazing and looks great on you!

Second Skin said...

I think as long as the content of your blog is a reflection of you, it will be successful no matter what. The reason, The more you can show of your loves and interests, they more people will be able to connect with you and understand what you are all about. Besides, It is YOUR blog and no one says you have to follow a certain template. I admit, I do because that is what I know and am comfortable with, but check out Sally Jane Vintage. She does a combination of outfits, inspiration, homes, old photographs and what not. In any case, you have a lovely blog and I am sure whatever you decide to do will be lovely as well!