Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two Days - Two Looks

I woke up yesterday morning thinking about how I need to diversify my wardrobe a bit more and I thought how cool it would be to do two outfits that are on the complete opposite end of my closet style spectrum: One very feminine and one very menswear-ish.  Plus, I had some fabulous new items to wear: A wonderful dress sent to me in a swap by Mel from Idee Geniale, a great pair of trousers from Zara and the vintage 1920's secretary's pen I picked up during my blogger meet up with Leilani. 


Cardigan: Thakoon for Target
Dress: Gift from Mel at Idee Geniale
Necklace: My own design
Belt: Target
Leggings: Hue
Oxfords: Rampage


Cardigan: Forever 21
Blouse: JC Penny
Necklace: Vintage secretary's pencil
Trousers: Zara
Heels: Target
Owl Brooch: Vintage

 

7 comments:

Aya Smith said...

I love both looks! You've complemented them with the most lovely touches of jewelery, layers and accessories! So gorgeous! :)

♥ Aya strawberrykoi.blogspot.com

idée_géniale said...

Yes! I love the fact that you belted the dress. Exactly how I pictured it!

Oh and those trousers! Exactly what i need in my life right now! Accck, need to get to Zara!

Lilpixie said...

Love the dress!

Lillian Chang said...

Cute outfits!! Love them :)

Leproust Vintage said...

I love both looks! I really love the menswear look....I have something similar planned for Saturday (yes, I plan all of my outfits for the week when I can't fall asleep at night)! Ha!

Jessica said...

Really cute! I love that top.

Girl from the North Country said...

I love both those looks! Mel at idee _geniale is the sweetest person ever, what a great dress.

Those trousers are exactly what I need!