Saturday, November 7, 2009

Indian Summer Day in November

I could not believe it when I walked outside this morning and it was 65 degrees! Definitely a very late Indian Summer day. We always joke about the weather in northern Illinois and how it can be all 4 seasons in one week but, there is just so much truth to our jests.


As a result, I got to wear one of my favorite dresses today. Its just a cheap JCPenny I heart Ronson dress but I just adore it.




It was very sunny when I was trying to take these pictures and my cat was intrigued by the timer sound on my camera (which is why I am looking down!).


Dress and vest> I heart Ronson from JCPenny
Necklace> ModCloth
Boots> Target
Belt> Vintage

1 comment:

Starr Crow said...

i would totally wear this outfit just the way you've styled it. love it!

we talk the same way about the weather here in arkansas too. it's schizo! the last two weeks have been the most perfect weather imaginable. 70 and sunny! i just wore shorts to the grocery store after dark in november...crazy.