Monday, November 16, 2009

The Case of the Nancy Drew Books.....

I saw Idee_Geniale's post today RIGHT as I started mine and totally related to her case of the mondays.  This morning was brutal getting dressed.  I simply could not decide what to where and I just opted for something safe.  I have a lot of these so-called safe outfits for days like today.  In all honesty, I need to plan the night before!  Regardless, I am posting what I wore...

 
Jacket: Free People
Sweater: Target
Belt: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Leggings: Hue
Boots: Target 

 

Also, this morning I found one of my old 1940's editions of Nancy Drew books.  I used to LOVE Nancy Drew and now I am so excited to re-read them. She was smart and fashionable.... I know, I know....technically they are young adult books but in all honesty, they are quick reads and they are fun!  Does anyone else read young adult book?


1 comment:

A Thought Is The Blossom said...

aw, i love idee! her looks are so inspiring. i really love your sweater and boots, not bad for a 'case of the monday's' look! i know what you mean though... for me it's so hard to get dressed once the temps start cooling down. all i wanna grab is jeans and a sweatshirt, but that would be a fashion crime I'm sure.